This is another discovery of mine from pinterest (LOVE that site). However, this photo did not come with a tutorial so I did it my own way.
1. Find an old (or new) light bulb.
2. Take the “light part” out of it! This website was fabulous help with hollowing out our bulb!
3. Hot glue picture hanging hooks to either side of the metal part of the bulb.
4. Wrap and hot glue a strip of picture hanging wire over the hooks for reinforcement.
5. Tie the ends of a long piece of twine to either hook.
6. Fill with water and flowers.
7. Hang it up and admire your handiwork!
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did. I love my hanging bulb! I might even start making these to sell in my etsy store. What do you think? Would people buy these?
With crafty thing making satisfaction,